Basic Hand Tied Class
Dear J by Jane
No 51, Medan Athinahapan 1, TTDI 60000 KL.
Tailored for beginners, this three hour workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, followed by arranging and wrapping technique.
You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every arrangement.
- Introduction of the flower recipe and theme
- Demonstration of spiral technique
- Demonstration of wrapping technique
- Participant’s hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own basic hand tied. Imported seasonal flowers will be used for the class.
Tools and material will be provided. Bring a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Video recording is not permissible while the class is ongoing.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.