Natural Style Flower Basket Class
Dear J by Jane
No 51, Medan Athinahapan 1, TTDI 60000 KL.
Tailored for beginners, this two-hour flower basket workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, followed by arranging technique.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every arrangement.
- Introduction of the flower recipe and theme
- Demonstration of flower arranging technique
- Participant’s hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session
Cost of class includes imported fresh flowers, usage of tools, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement. Imported seasonal flowers will be used for the class.
Tools and material will be provided. Bring a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.