23rd Oct 2021, 30th Oct 2021
Oct Basic Hand Tied Class
Session 1 : 23rd Oct 2021 (Sat)
Session 2 : 30th Oct 2021 (Sat)
Dear J by Jane
No 51,Medan Athinahapan 1, TTDI 60000 KL.
Tailored for beginners, this three-hour fresh flowers workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, followed by conditioning, arranging and wrapping techniques.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every bouquet.
- Introduction of the flower recipe and theme
- Demonstration of the spiral technique
- Demonstration of K-style wrapping technique
- Participant’s hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement.
Tools and material will be provided. Light refreshment will be served. Bring a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.