The term ‘Dear J Flower’ or ‘Dear J Creative’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of this website.
The term ‘Customer’ or ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user and viewer of this website.
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
– Order Our website customer will be issued with an Order ID number automatically via email, upon placement of an order. This confirms your order is in queue for processing until we have received your confirmation on full payment made (for direct bank transfer). As such, please ensure you fill up your email address correctly on the appropriate field when placing order. For direct bank transfer, please use your Order ID number as payment reference and email/WhatsApp/SMS us the transaction receipt thereafter. Failure to do so may result in your order placed not being able to be processed in time and we shall not be held liable for any compensation to you or any third party resulting from such delay. Kindly note that your order won’t be processed until the full funds have cleared in our bank account. If there is any ambiguity with orders received by us, we will endeavor to fulfill your order to the best of our ability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept an order placement in whole or in part at any time without giving reason. For any additional requests, kindly liaise with our team and we will try our best to accommodate.
– Pricing Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this at soonest possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund if you have already fully paid for the product. The price of each product is displayed with the product (delivery fee and tax excluded). Please read our Delivery Information for more information about delivery fee. Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the prevailing rate may be charged on product ordered (if applicable). As the flowers provided to us are subject to seasonal and price changes beyond our control, all displayed prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice and we shall not be held liable for any compensation to you or any third party resulting from such changes. Due to price hike for popular fresh flowers in the month of February, all orders placed for delivery between 7th to 15th February may be subjected to an increase in price. Price hike may occur during other circumstances too, such as busy periods and limited stock availability. Upon receiving your order placement, we will inform you of this at soonest possible and seek your advice and approval before proceeding with your order with the increased price or have the flowers replaced at the usual displayed price or cancelling it (if applicable). Upon the order cancellation, you will receive a full refund if you have already fully paid for the product.
– Promotion We may from time to time offer special sales/offer, promo/coupon codes and discounted prices (promotion) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this website. The terms and conditions of use relating to any promotion will be specified at the time of use. In the event that a customer has made a partial/full payment and the price of the same product is discounted due to promotion, the total price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer/apply discounts or promo/coupon codes for the payment that have already been made. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of promotion, or withdraw altogether, at any time without prior notice. Also, we reserve the right to offer personalized promotion which is only redeemable by specified customer(s). Promo/coupon codes can be entered under ‘Cart’ page during the checkout process. The new total price will be reflected on the same page, before you proceed to checkout.
– Mode of Payment 1. Direct Bank Transfer: Account Name: Dear J Creative Bank: Maybank Account Number: 564892125720 2. Credit or Debit Card via PayPal: We only accept credit or debit card with MasterCard, Visa and American Express via PayPal. Payments are conducted through a third party, i.e. Banks and PayPal. We will not be responsible for any technical errors that may arise during the payment process, however, we will endeavour to the best of our ability to work with you and the third party to reach a fair solution. For our customer who has placed order for same day order is required to have payment made immediately or at least before 1.00 pm. For our customer who has placed order for advance order is required to have payment made at least 24 hours in advance before the start of chosen delivery time slot. If payment is made late, we reserve the right to change the chosen delivery time slot to the next delivery time slot available. Please read Section 1 – Order for more information.
– Substitutions We reserve the right to substitute the flower varieties and colours on our product displayed on our website subject to availability. All the photos posted on our website/Facebook/Instagram are taken by professional camera and processed by photo editing software. Actual product arrangement, bloom size, bouquet size, wrapping style, colours and shades may vary from the photos shown. We will always endeavour to match the product as displayed, but should the flower not be available, they will substitute these with an equally attractive flower of equal or greater value. The same applies to greenery, glassware, vases, paper boxes, fresh fruits, stands, wrapping papers, chocolates, balloons, stickers, ribbons and any other material used in our product arrangements.
– Inaccuracy of Information and Customization Occasionally, there may be information or contents on our website, and all our social media platforms, that contain typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, which may relate to the product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. Occasionally, there may be human errors on the customization (ie. sticker wording for balloon etc.) and message card of our products, which contain typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to the customization requests of our customers. All our products are made in good faith and we may or may not be held liable, depending on the severity of the case. If customers are not satisfied with the purchased product(s), please read Section 9 – Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy for more information.
– Balloons Float time and conditions of balloons cannot be guaranteed as rubber/latex/polychloroprene are a natural product. Factors such as light, temperature, and altitude may affect the float times and conditions of balloons. We recommend that inflated balloons not be taken out of the indoor area, because the pressure difference may affect their appearance. Oxidation, the clouding over the surface of balloons, is a normal process. All our products are made in good faith and will be handed over to the recipient in good condition. However, if the condition of the product(s) deteriorate after handed over to the recipient, we shall not be held liable for any compensation to you or any third party resulting from such changes.
– Third Party Products Our terms and conditions do not apply to any sales of third party products on our website. Sales of third party products are subject to the third party’s terms and conditions (if applicable). Customers should read the third party’s terms and conditions prior to placing order. By ordering with us, customers acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility for and shall not be held liable for any compensation to you or any third party in respect of any sales of third party products on our website.
– Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy Orders paid cannot be cancelled or transferred and no refund once part/full payment has been made. However, a voucher code with validity of maximum 1 year (expiry date will be stated clearly with voucher code), may be issued in lieu of the refund (if any) at our absolute discretion on a case by case basis. As flowers are highly perishable items, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refund or replacement only if the product arrives in very poor shape or form (more than 50% of the flowers are wilted or dead).